A beautiful video of Hong Kong

Lately, I've spent a lot of time curating videos using the Vilynx PRO player, a brand new video chaptering technology.  Yes, curating! I tastefully (and logically) select scenes from a video I feel that are most aesthetically pleasing (and relevant) and then display them in a grid format so that the viewers can quickly get a sneak peek into the video. It's fun! While browsing for a video to play with using this new toy, I stumbled upon this beautiful video of Hong Kong. It's only been a couple of months since we were there but I'm already home sick. This fast-paced, unique, and spectacular Pearl of the East has a very special place in my heart. 

   Video powered by Vilynx PRO
 

Original video can be found here. Special thanks to Zuzana Mullerova. 

Comments

Popular Posts