Old Photos

Happy New Year! We went home to the midwest over the holidays. It is a trip that I look forward to all year long. It's so nice to be surrounded by family and friends. We had such a wonderful time and it was hard to leave. I have to say that the highlight of the trip for me, besides eating the best steak on the planet, was to receive these old family photographs from the grandparents. Some of these are dated in the 1920s!


Take a closer look at some of my favorites...







I have grown to appreciate old photos over the years. The colors, the texture, the stories... they just have so much to offer. I'm so lucky to have received these. Now I just need to figure out how to display them.

Comments

  1. Winnie-
    These are beautiful. You are right about old photos- they are awesome. It's the feeling all these iphone photos apps are trying to replicate.

    LOVE;

    Lou

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts