Goodwill Hunting: Beauty and the Beach

During our recent trip to Hong Kong, we managed to escape the high-rise and spent a day at the beach. How it brings back some beautiful childhood memories. It's such a nice feeling to see my own children swimming and playing in the very same water I learned breaststroke. 



It was such a hot day, 37 celsius to be exact. But it was perfect for a day at the beach. All I was missing was a cute beach dress. 

When we got back home, I went shopping. (I know I did it backwards.) This dress by Karma Highway was only $1.99 from The Shop.


Then I saw this top by American Rag Cie at Savers for $4.99. The style is not really what I would normally wear, but for $4.99 I don't mind venturing out of my comfort zone.


It feels like Fall here in Northern Cali. I doubt I'll get to wear these anytime soon. In NYC, however, it's hot and humid. Sounds like lili is having a busy summer and has some exciting life-changing events coming up. Let's check out what she found for Beauty and the Beach. 

Stay tuned or September: Back-to-School.

Comments

Popular Posts