Goodwill Hunting: Back-to-School

Happy September! The boys are finally back to school! We had a really long summer this year. One of the schools in our district had some major construction done over the summer which delayed our first day back to September 4th. That made our summer three whole months long. I'm really not complaining though. We did some extensive traveling to visit family and friends and had a wonderful visit from ye-ye and nano.

I'm very excited about this month's post because I found a few things I love and know we'll use.

At Savers, I found these PBteen (Pottery Barn) desk organizers for $3.99 and $6.99.





At The Shop, I saw this table globe for $10. I've wanted a table globe for years and similar ones are selling for hundreds! It's a perfect find for us. The boys will now understand better where the 12-hour plane ride took us. Much more than a flat map, a physical globe can be touched and manipulated in order to understand the Earth. It is much easier for children to learn that the reality we live in is different than how it may appear to us initially.  After all, the Earth is not flat.



Great finds this month! Let's check out what lili found in the beautiful midwest.

Next month: Happy Halloween.

Comments

Popular Posts