Goodwill Hunting: April Showers

It hasn't been rainy this April. We've had to water quite a bit to keep our trees and lawn alive.

Last April, I remember I loved what lili found and was hoping to find something similar.  Then I found this amazing deal at Salvation Army in KS while we were visiting over the holidays. It's a size 8 vintage raincoat by London Fog, made in Baltimore! It fits like a current size 2. The coat is beautifully lined and it's in pristine condition. It was priced at $7.95 and I was about to buy it. But Nano said it'll be marked down to $1 on Friday so we waited. Friday, she went back to the store and it was still there and yes it was marked down to $1! So here it is, my beautiful vintage raincoat.


We need rain soon so I can wear this! 

Let's see what lili found this year. 

Next month, May Flowers. 

Comments

  1. But Nigel said it only rains in April. You guys are in trouble!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts