May Flowers

May is almost over. It's been a very busy month. I can't wait till summer.

As it should be, flowers are blooming everywhere right now. I just looked up my May post from last year and realized I did something very similar. I took photos of flowers around town and posted them. This year, I took photos in my own front yard! Inspired by husband, B & I played with the built-in photo editor on my Android phone to beautify the photos. Here are the before and after photos.

These are calla lilies from bulbs I planted a couple of years ago. 

Before

I used the "instant" effect and added border.
After

Then my new calla lilies in a pot from Mother's Day.

original pic before editing

I used the "punch" effect and added a black border.


Here are alyssum from Mother's Day. They smell so good.


I used "bleach" effect and added border.


Gerbera daisies from Mother's Day. I used several effects here. 


This is called "vintage". I had to try it but not impressed.


Black and white. I think it looks really interesting with the details.


Then there's "punch". Striking! Love it.


My strawberries this year are almost as pretty as my flowers so I had to show them off here.


I used "punch" here again and added border. Like it?
So back to Goodwill hunting. I went to Savers again for this month and like last year, I found a purse. I've actually been looking for a small cross-body that's just big enough for my keys, phone and a couple other small things. I found a Vera Bradley cross-body in floral print for $4.99.


It may not be the ideal cross-body but it'll do for now, especially for $4.99!


Let's see if lili found any deals this month for May Flowers. Next month, Summer Lovin'.

Comments

Popular Posts