Back to school

Back-to-school to us means back to the crazy schedule of activities. Among swimming, soccer, flag football, drama, and Mandarin, I could almost put myself in the "Tiger Mom" category. Well, almost, not quite. I think you have to have some kind of musical instrument. And truly, I don't fundamentally agree with the Tiger Mom method of raising kids. That's a whole other topic though.

We just started taking futbol seriously. Our weekends now mean driving all over the place for practice sessions and games. It's worth it though, I keep telling myself. The boys enjoy it. If nothing else, they do get some exercise and learn about team sports, right? With that, they need the appropriate wardrobe. We bought some soccer shirts from a local soccer supplies shop. Then I decided to check out Savers for soccer shorts and successfully found these.



Gebu being the picky dresser even approves. In fact, he was so happy that he gave me a hug and said how I'm the best mommy in the world. These were $2.99 each at 50% off. So I took them both home for $3.00 total!

Check out what lili found!

Next month, Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular Posts