Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, everyone! 

We're back home in Kansas for the holidays. It was over 50 degrees when we got in, which was disappointing. We want snow! Then 2 days later, we got about 2 inches. It was beautiful and just perfect for the boys to get their "snow fix." Then today, it's only been about 6 degrees all day. Now that's a bit too cold.

I went with my mom and mother-in-law to hunt for good deals at Salvation Army. 

We found a wooden nativity set for $2.99. I've always wanted one so this is perfect.


Then I saw these wooden santa stocking holders for $2.99 also. They're so cute. I had to have them.


The question is, how am I going to take these back to CA?

My mother-in-law found this quilt table runner for $3.50. How beautiful. 


Let's see what lili found for Christmas. Next month, New Year Resolution!

Oh, one more thing, I just want to share that I've been working on this for Vilynx. So fun. 

"2013 has been a significant year for Vilynx. We cannot wait to unveil all the exciting things we've been working on. But today, we just want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. From our families to yours." Vilynx

Video powered by Vilynx

Comments

Popular Posts