Summer Lovin'

I was so ready for school to be over and to start our summer vacation. Not to waste any time, we got on the airplane two days after school was out. Here we are in the beautiful city of Hong Kong once again.



I've always enjoyed Goodwill hunting for June.  I found this LeSportsac Deluxe Everyday Bag for $3.99 at Savers. I've never owned a LeSportsac product before but thought this would be nice for our summer travels. It's light and has plenty of compartments. A brand new one costs between $82 and $102, depending on the print.


Headed to check out, I saw this brand new tote+able water tote for $3.99, originally at $19. It's so cute and just perfect for all these hiking trips husband has planned for the summer.


Let's check out what lili found for June.

Comments

Popular Posts