Fall Boots 2014

Happy 11/11!

I was looking through my old posts and this Fall Boots post from 11/11/2012 stood out. Two years later, I'm still obsessed with boots. At the two year anniversary of the post, what good timing to update the most favorite Fall boots for 2014!

Topping the list is still the Stuart Weitzman 50/50. This Over-The-Knee boot is getting as much attention this year as it did in 2012! In fact, I find that OTK boots are more popular this year. Comparable to the 50/50, this Tory Burch's Simone in rich brown is simply gorgeous.


Another OTK boot is Aquatalia's Gilead, again in a beautiful Fall brown "caramel suede."


Then there's the Nina by top model Inga Savits. 

This next pair is called Blondo Evan. They resemble the 50/50 but are less than half the price and are water-proof.  I have not tried them on but according to reviews they're very comfortable.


Next up is this knee-high boot Aquatalia Rhumba. A favorite of Kate Middleton's, these are comfortable, water-proof and absolutely stunning.





Let's look at the mid-calf boots. I bought the Paul Green Nobu last year in jean color and love them. They are the most comfortable boots I've ever worn.  They are the perfect boots for traveling to places where you know you'd do a lot of walking, like London!


Replacing the Nobu this year is the Paul Green Adison.  They're equally beautiful!  The color shown here is called Anthracite Suede. I really want these too!


Then the booties. Now that the iconic Isabel Marant's Dickers are pretty much sold out everywhere, I'm not having much luck finding the perfect pair. I do like these Paul Green Riley.

Isabel Marant Dickers
Paul Green 'Riley' Bootie
Paul Green Riley


That's all for now.  Hopefully you don't have to wait two years for the next Fall boots post.





Comments

Popular Posts