Anthropologie, Leawood, KS

Over the holidays, I visited one of Anthropologie's newest stores in Leawood, Kansas. It is probably the nicest Anthropologie store I've ever seen.

The storefront concrete wall is painted a fresh and welcoming green.




The signature rustic wooden door leads you into the beautiful store.



The atrium is simply stunning. It has this powerful way of making the guests feel special.



A simple and fun mobile I might just have to put on my wish list.


And this patchwork sofa... not sure how to convince my husband that I need it.


Of course, I found a few things to try on and had to visit the dressing rooms. The dressing rooms are gorgeous. I was too distracted by the sweaters and tunic and forgot to take photos of the dressing rooms. I asked Conea who lives walking distance from this store (how lucky is she?) to take a few photos for me. 

Photo by Conea

Photo by Conea

In addition to the dressing rooms, she took a few photos of the cute displays.

Photo by Conea

Love this look for the home office. 

Photo by Conea

Love the warm tone of this leather sofa.

Photo by Conea

Another cute display.

Photo by Conea

I really need to plan another trip there.  For now, I just have to admire these photos!


















Comments

Popular Posts