Goodwill Hunting: It ain't easy to be green

You know how a lot of times you say to someone, "let's do lunch" or "we should get together soon" or "send me an email" and it never happens? It's sad, isn't it? We have good intentions (for the most part) but sometimes life just takes over.  

Friendship is such a fragile thing. Lili and I have known each other for well over a decade but we haven't lived in the same State for half that time. We somehow manage to stay in contact. I admit there'd be weeks that we don't hear from each other but once we get back in touch, we effortlessly pick up where we left off.  It's such a good feeling. 

Happy 1st anniversary to Goodwill Hunting!  It has been a fun year.  I'm so happy that lili and I have been able to keep this up! 


For March, we bring back the green theme for St. Patrick's Day: It ain't easy to be green. Last March, I found a green Sigg bottle. This year, I found quite a few things.

A plaid wool skirt by Moda International, $2.99 from Goodwill, Sunnyvale, California. 

A green tiered maxi skirt, $4.99 from Salvation Army, Overland Park, Kansas. (I've gotten a lot of wear out of this one and have received tons of compliments!)

I even got something green for my mom: a pair of pinstripe capri by Villager $0.49 (!) from Salvation Army, Overland Park, Kansas. I went with my mother-in-law to her Salvation Army over the holidays.

My sister bought me these cargo Bermuda shorts by Anthropologie G1 Basic Goods for $3.00 from The Shop locally.  

Next month, April Shower.

Comments

Popular Posts