Summer Lovin'

Hope you're having a great summer so far. We're done a little bit of traveling and reunion with husband's family. It's such a blessing to be with family but always hard to say goodbye.

I had help with this month's challenge. My good friend Bee saw two of the same blouses in different colors at The Shop for $5 each so she bought both and gave me the white one. Perfect! We're both Anthropologie fans and this shirt is by Edme and Esyllte which is a brand Anthropologie carries. I don't know how much this costs originally but did find a pre-owned one on eBay for $28!




I don't wear blouses very often but I've been drawn to them lately. It might have something to do with lili's May Flower post last month! I found this pretty white blouse with satin ruffles at Savers for $3.99. It's a Target cross-over by Behnaz Sarafpour. 



Find out what lili found this month.

Next month, Hail to the red, white & blue.

Comments

Popular Posts