Empire Egg Accent Lamps

Remember I needed your help to pick out my bedside lamps a while back?  It wasn't easy but the decision was finally made.  I picked the Empire Egg Accent Lamps from Restoration Hardware.  There was just a slight problem: they have been discontinued.  I called the 800 number and they said they were completely sold out according to the computers.  As I was about to give up, we walked by our local Restoration Hardware store and I thought, why not?  I entered the store and talked to a sales associate (actually I think she's a team lead), Lauren.  She was extremely helpful!  She typed on her computer, talked to a couple of her fellow sales associates, made numerous phone calls, and told me that there's hope and that she's waiting for a call back from another store.  She took my info and then we said our goodbyes.  That same afternoon, I got a call back and an email from her giving me the good news!!!  A week later, I got my lamps.

Comments

Popular Posts