Bedside Lamps

We are in the market for a pair of bedside lamps.  Why is it that I always give myself so many options?  I do know that I want something round and maybe something crystal.  I have narrowed down my selection to the following:

Stacked Crystal Table Lamp Base
Pottery Barn's Stacked Crystal Table and Bedside Lamps $150 - $190

Alexis Ceramic Table Lamp Base
Pottery Barn's Alexis Ceramic Table Lamp Base $99

Chelsea Column Table Lamp Bronze
Restoration Hardware's Chelsea Column Table Lamp $225-$295

Crystal Banister Table Lamp
Restoration Hardware's Crystal Banister Table Lamp $245 - $355

Empire Egg Table Lamp
Restoration Hardware's Empire Egg Table Lamp $235 - $285


Anthropologie Monochromatic Lamp $268

Which one do you like?

Comments

  1. Sonething round and crystal, my pick will be restoration empire egg, but I also like the color one at pottery barn, they both have characters....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 1 and 2. But they all look very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Restoration empire egg for formal look, Pottery Barn ceramic for fun & colorful. Not Anthropologie one for your small tables. I have seen knock-offs of the crystal PB one at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments! While I have my heart set on Empire Egg, they're sold out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts