Goodwill Hunting: Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you're sharing the day with someone special. I can't wait to share with you what I found at Goodwill yesterday.

First, a super cute Valentine's magnetic poetry kit for 99 cents! Gebu was so excited when he saw this and took it apart right away. 


Then, I got this origami paper pack for 99 cents as well. 


The whole family got to work and folded a bunch of hearts for Gebu's and B's friends and teachers. Check out the instruction video here.


And then husband surprised me with this beautiful rose that he spend 1.5 hours on. :)




A year has gone by so fast. This is the 12th post of our Goodwill Hunting series. It's been so much fun and due to popular demand, lili and I decided to keep it up!  Next month, It ain't easy being green.


Comments

Popular Posts