Floral trend

Floral is back. If you were like me, you may not want to really commit to floral quite yet. You may want to play safe and pick out a few accent pieces that are "safe" in the design sense.  I started out with a decorative pillow (thank you, Connie) using Esplanade-Rouge by P Kaufman. I bought a sample fabric square which is the perfect size for a decorative pillow.




I then picked out Richloom Studio Esme Graffiti to give my 4 dining room chairs a new look.



Not sure what my next project will be but one thing I am certain is it'll incorporate one of the following: 

Bold and colorful Marimekko

Eclectic modern Joel Dewberry

Swedish design bantie

Canadian family-owned company Tonic Living 
Bedazzle, Silver lining

Flourish

Mumsy, Dawn

Vinery, Dawn

Pom pom play, Spa

Or just an Orla Kiely with pretty floral prints. (I had to.)







Comments

  1. Great picks on your florals. I've never been drawn to yellows in decorating, but a year or two ago I came across a DIY decorative bin done in yellow and gray floral and fell in love with it. Similar to the Joel Dewberry above. I also love the pom pom play because of the curlie-q design. I have a thing for circles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was more of a teal and gray kind of gal but interestingly I was drawn to yellow and gray while writing this post. Love pom pom play too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts