Fall boots


Fall is my favorite season of the year. The vibrant reds, yellows, and oranges are just fascinating to me. I don't always slow down to smell the roses but I do pause when I can to enjoy the beautiful Fall colors.


Of course, it's not only the colors, it's also the boots that make Fall so special.

Stuart Weitzman Women's 5050 Boot0, $595

These over-the-knee boots are simply timeless. They are the "celeb" boots of Stuart Weitzman and have been seen on Angelina Jolie, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Lindsay Lohan, Demi Moore, Selena Gomez, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jessica Alba, and Fergie. They've been out for several years now (since 2009?) but are still very popular.  In fact, they're often sold out.  Wasn't sure if they'd be too "Pretty Woman" like so I went to the Stuart Weitzman store to try them on.  Of course, they ran out of the black nappa so I tried on the suede. To my surprise, they were very stylish, classy, super comfy and simply timeless. They're definitely on my wish list.



Another one on my wish list is the Paul Green Optimist, $489

With Paul Green, it's hit or miss in terms of style but the quality is exceptional. I walked into Nordstrom's one day and these boots in graphite caught my eyes. I had to try them on and what a mistake. I didn't want to take them off. I've had dreams about them ever since.



First on my "got-to-try-on" list are these 7040. Kate Beckinsale looks so cute in them. 


FRYE Women's Veronica Slouch Boot, $328

As seen on Miley Cyrus, Leighton Meester, Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Minnillo, the Frye Veronica gets really good reviews.  The Veronica line has quite a few styles, colors, and heights to choose from. These are on my "got-to-try-on" list.






Donald Pliner Danee $350

The Danee is part of Donald Pliner's Western Couture Collection. I've always wanted a pair of cowboy boots but couldn't find one that is subtle and not too Western. The Danee is perfect. I especially like the versatile fold-over cuff.  I bought this at Nordstrom's during their sale over the summer! These have become my go-to boots.



I thought I was done with this post and then I saw these: Attilio Giusti Leombruni (AGL) Double Buckle Boot  $545

AGL's are made in Italy. I'm going to have to make a trip to Nordstrom's to try these on. 



Next time, when you're waiting in car pool to pick up your kids from school, instead of staring at your smart phone, look around and enjoy the beautiful Fall colors.  And, see if you can spot a beautiful pair of boots on another mom walking by.


Comments

Popular Posts