Goodwill Hunting: Thankful

This year, I'm thankful for having families nearby. I have my sister and her family just a couple of miles away.  Over the summer, our cousins moved near us from Seattle. There is just nothing like families. One thing for sure is the free baby-sitting! :)

People move here from all over and, sadly, it's just not that common to have family nearby. I didn't realize this but now I know it is such a blessing to spend Thanksgiving with families. For dinner this year, I'm making a green bean casserole, stuffing, and mash potatoes. And then I found this deviled egg dish from The Shop for $5. I might just have to make some deviled eggs.




Let's see what lili is thankful for this year.

Next month, Happy Holidays.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Comments

Popular Posts